CRISPR 101: A Desktop Resource
Based on our popular "CRISPR 101" blog series, we've organized and updated our comprehensive CRISPR resource guide, which covers topics such as:
- The history of CRISPR
- Advice on planning your CRISPR experiment
- Helpful tips for designing your gRNA
- How to use CRISPR pooled libraries in genome-wide screens
- Using CRISPR to regulate gene expression
- CRISPR delivery systems
- Genome engineering in a variety of model organisms
- ...And much more!
Sign up on this page to download the eBook today.