CRISPR 101: A Desktop Resource
Based on our popular "CRISPR 101" blog series, we've organized a comprehensive CRISPR resource guide, which covers topics such as:
- The history of CRISPR
- Advice on planning your CRISPR experiment
- Helpful tips for designing your gRNA
- How to use CRISPR pooled libraries in genome-wide screens
- A breakdown of non-editing CRISPR applications
- A quick look at the progress in using CRISPR-based therapeutics
- ...And much more!
Sign up on this page to download the eBook today.